Springfield Adventist Academy offers a homeschool partnership program for homeschool students in grades 1-8 called Student Education Enrichment Day (SEED). SEED meets one afternoon per week and currently includes three parts. Students receive education in one area of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math), Physical Education (Swimming or Gymnastics lessons), and Music (Elementary or Band).
Complete online registration form for each student here:
Bring in the following forms for each student to principal:
- Copy of student's Social Security Card
- Copy of student's Birth Certificate
- Copy of student's Medical Card
- Copy of student's Immunization Record
- Copy of a permission slip from the doctor for any prescribed medications#
All students must be toilet-trained
Kindergarten students must show emotional, physical, and social development readiness
The registration fee of $100 per student is due at the time of registration.
The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
$125 per month per student
$145 per month per student